This agreement governs the use of VOED. By creating an account on or using VOED, you agree to the following terms:
What you can expect from us
Our mission is to help you create and share stunning videos with the world. For this, we commit to the following aspects:
- Fostering a positive, inclusive and safe community.
We want everyone to feel safe on our app. For this reason, we analyze information – including your information – to make sure everyone is taken properly care of. We are actively working to combat abuse and violations of these terms, as well as harmful and deceptive behavior. If such content is present, we will commit to take the necessary steps to combat this, and, in severe cases, we may share this information with the law enforcement.
- Improvement and development.
We will always keep our users in focus and listen to your feedback. When introducing new features, we use our user’s information – including your information – to analyze our users behavior combined with your feedback to build an app that complies the best with our mission. We may remove some features if this better complies with our mission.
What we expect from you
In return for our commitment, we require you to make the following commitments to us:
We want VOED to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the VOED community.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You will stay responsible for the content you post.
- You will not provide false information.
- You will not share your login details with anyone.
- You will respect other users at all times.
- You will not upload or share private or confidential information or content or do anything that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property.
- You will not upload or share information or content that can be harmful, abusive, deceptive or in conflict with the law.
- You will not impersonate or create an account for someone else.
- You will strive to report information or content that can be harmful, abusive, deceptive or in conflict with the law.
Permissions you give us
As part of this agreement, you also give us the following permissions that we need to build an app that best complies with our mission.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to VOED on your device.
Additional rights we retain
- When you select a username for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone’s intellectual property or impersonates another user).
- If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in VOED (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to the content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
Removing information and content, suspension and termination
We can remove any content or information you upload or share on VOED if we believe that it violates this agreement, or we are required to do so by law. We can suspend or terminate your account immediately if you violate the terms of this agreement or where we are required to do so by law. If we take action to remove your content or disable or terminate your account, we will notify you where appropriate. If you believe your account has been suspended or terminated in error, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Who is responsible if something happens.
- We will use reasonable skill and care in providing our mission to you and in keeping a safe, secure, and error-free community, but we cannot guarantee that VOED will always function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. We will not take any responsibility for losses caused by this.
- VOED may contain links to other applications which are not owned or controlled by VOED. We will not take any responsibility for the content or general practices of these applications.
Using our music.
VOED & EPIDEMIC SOUND
This music comes with a revocable, non-commercial online license meant for personal use. This means that you are allowed to share your videos on YouTube and other social media platforms, but Epidemic Sound will monetize (place ads) on all such videos. Additional terms can be found here.
If you are a commercial entity or would like to use our music with the ability to monetize yourself, please visit Epidemic Sound to sign up for a subscription or purchase individual songs.
Updating this agreement
This agreement may be updated from time to time. In this event, VOED will always notify users of the changes and ask for your ongoing consent.
Revised: September 19, 2019.